Jazzartuk is one of the few private, independent SQA Approved Centres running professional Performing Arts training in Scotland.
Our tuition fees are kept to a minimum but reflect the expertise and calibre of our faculty, quality of facilities, intimate class sizes and number of practical contact hours offered.
It’s free of charge to apply and audition for Jazzartuk – unlike many other colleges.
ALL JAZZART COURSES ARE £4,000 PER ANNUM
SAAS FUNDING IS AVAILABLE FOR ALL FULL TIME COURSES
Eligible students receive £1,205 from the Students Awards Agency for Scotland each year. Scottish Nationals and some international students can apply for SAAS funding and you can apply through the SAAS website before the deadline. If successful this sum is paid directly to Jazzartuk and deducted from the total – leaving a balance of £2,795 which can be paid by bursary, student loan or self- funding.
- A deposit of £295 is payable on acceptance.
- 10 monthly payments of £250 are due on the 1st of each month (September – June).
- All deposits and tuition fees are non-refundable.
- Payment to Jazzartuk can be made by Bank Transfer, cheque or cash. Details can be obtained from the office.
- Enrollment for the course is for its entirety – three terms per year.
- Students are responsible for applying to any/all funding sources including SAAS.